22 June, 2010

By way of introduction

I am a Canadian, but I am also an American. At least legally. I have lived on both sides of the border long enough to be qualified to comment on life in both countries. At the same time, I feel like paraphrasing Aristotle and declare that I am neither Canadian, or American, but a citizen of the World. Maybe I'm all three; thats for the reader to decide.

Here, I intend to poke and prod at the social conscious, to awaken people to a sense of greatness and service, to inspire action and help direct that action to the areas that need it most. I am one part activist, one part social entrepreneur, one part statesman in training, and 100% willing to do what it takes to make a change for the better is this world. Stick around, you might just see something worth reading. And in reading you might just learn something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil, intelligent, and thought provoking. Just a simple comment is nice too.